Updated: Feb 6
Valentine's Day is a holiday where we express our love and affection to the people most important to us. Social and cultural changes caused by a worldwide pandemic has pushed most of us to celebrate this heart-filled holiday in the comforts of our own homes. Here are a few simple and affordable ways to decorate your home for Valentine's Day.
1. Decorate your fireplace mantle with a simple heart garland, sweet-smelling candles, floral arrangements, and or valentine's day printables.
2. Create a romantic valentine's table setting with a table cloth, some beautiful flowers, napkins, and metallic utensils.
3. Swap out hand towels and dishes for valentine's day tea towels and dishware.
4. Replace throw pillows and throw blankets with valentine's day inspired selections.
5. Create a valentine's day coffee bar.
Inspirational Gem: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NKJV) “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."